Whether they are conscious of it or not, people at work spend much of their time negotiating, as a key part of achieving objectives with management, staff, colleagues, partnerships, clients, suppliers and customers. This course seeks to heighten participants awareness of various approaches to negotiation and to increase skills in achieving effective win-win outcomes in any negotiating situation.
Who Should Attend
Those who want to sharpen up their skills in negotiating successful outcomes.
- Understanding the difference between hard;soft and principled negotiation
- Planning for 'win-win' negotiations using the four techniques of 'Principled Negotiation'
- Practicing a range of skills essential to effective negotiation
- Gaining the confidence to negotiate in a range of situations
- Devising a strategy for handling the negotiation process from planning through to completion
- Applying the knowledge gained to a role play situation
- Discussing strategies for dealing with obstacles and opposition tactics.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Negotiation skills course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Marketing and Sales training organisations.
Open Courses & Public Events
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
In addition to a comprehensive open course schedule, Negotiation skills training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, complete the form below in order to receive our quotation for your training.
Make A Negotiation skills General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and a quote for training by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Negotiation skills courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page.