Best Practice for Account ManagersCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Best Practice for Account Managers Training?
This is about doing all the right things to influence the customer in the limited time available in customer meetings.
Who Should Attend
Any person who requires the need to be trained in Best Practice for Account Managers through the course of their normal working duties. This course is suitable for anyone working in the Manage Sales arena or Marketing and Sales sector, pre-requisites may be required.
- Understand the key elements of account planning and preparation
- Identify key customer contacts and the customer's decision making process
- Gain an understanding of all the key elements of best practice selling in face-to-face situations
- Professional behaviour at the beginning and throughout the meetings to impress and make an impact with customers
- Truly understanding customers needs and effectively capturing vital information to use later in the sales cycle
- Promoting your solutions in a memorable way to raise and keep the customer's interest
- Gaining commitment from the customer and ensuring that you keep the momentum going
- Actions to help you apply the concepts to real customers immediately.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Best Practice for Account Managers course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Marketing and Sales training organisations.
Open Courses & Public Events
Our Best Practice for Account Managers training public event calendar has more than open course training dates taking place across the UK. Search and book securely online and receive an immediate confirmation together with full joining instructions, your VAT invoice and a receipt of payment. You are also able to make an enquiry and receive our formal quotation. Lowest price guaranteed.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
In addition to a comprehensive Best Practice for Account Managers open course schedule, training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, start by completing the form below and we'll send you the full course information and a quotation based on your requirements.
Make A Best Practice for Account Managers General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Best Practice for Account Managers courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.