Category ManagementCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Category Management Training?
This course will provide delegates with a sound understanding of Category Management by examining each stage of the process and techniques.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for National Account Managers, Business Account Managers, Sales Managers, Marketeers, Retail Buyers and Merchandisers wishing to gain a thorough understanding of Category Management. It will also benefit cross-functional team members (e.g. logistics, finance, production, I.T.) wanting to understand the terminology and processes used by commercial colleagues and highlight the part they have to play.
- Category Management Origin
- Definition & Core Principles
- Current Status & Issues with Category Management in the U.K.
- Building Sustainable Collaborative Relationships
- The Benefits of Adopting Category Management Principles
- Making the Eight Step Process More Effective
- Delivering Actionable Results & Improved Performance by Focusing on What the Consumer Really Wants
- Developing Well Focussed Category Strategies & Tactics to Satisfy Target Consumers & Gain Competitive Advantage
- Making Consumer Research & Data Analysis More Cost Effective
- Best Practice Examples to Improve Implementation In-store
- Making Category Management a Day-to-day Activity
- Simplifying the Way Forward for Category Management
- Individual Action Plans
- Interactive Workshop Using Practical Applicable Case Studies.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Category Management course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Category Management General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Category Management courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.