Introduction to SellingCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Introduction to Selling Training?
Delegates are trained to understand both the selling & purchasing processes and how to influence the customer at each stage of the process.
Who Should Attend
This sales training course is designed for people who are relatively new to selling or experienced people who wish to refresh their sales skills.
- The buying and selling processes
- Planning and preparation
- Structuring the sales call
- Communications and questioning skills
- Effective listening and why people buy
- Presenting features; Advantages and benefits
- Objection handling
- Closing and confirming the sale. The Delegates are taught the importance of being well organised and having clear objectives. Through the duration of the course delegates work through the processes and practise the skills at each stage of the training.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Introduction to Selling course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Marketing and Sales training organisations.
Delegates are taught the importance of being well organised and having clear objectives. Through the duration of the course delegates work through the processes and practise the skills at each stage of the training.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Introduction to Selling General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Introduction to Selling courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.