Google Analytics Configuration WorkshopCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Google Analytics Configuration Workshop Training?
Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will be able to configure Google Analytics for all but the most complicated of websites in order to ensure Google Analytics can be used to accurately analyse how visitors arrive at their website and how they behave and interact with their website content.
Who Should Attend
Google Analytics Configuration Workshop - is a one day practical, hands-on course aimed at online marketers, web executives, webmasters, agency account managers and campaign managers, and technical people who need to understand how to install, configure & optimise Google Analytics to provide insightful business information about given websites.
- Accessing Google Analytics (GA)
- Best practice user administration
- Account & Profiles structure & deployment
- Duplicating profiles
- Creating new profiles
- Account settings
- Profile settings
- Advanced filter administration
- New GA code versus old GA code
- Google Analytics & cookie behaviour
- Cookie sessions; referring sites & campaign tracking
- Overriding last campaign tracking conversion attribution
- Transferring cookie sessions over sub-domains & domains
- Tagging with the PageTracker
- Tagging rich media; flash and Ajax
- Configuring the GA Event Tracker
- Configuring the custom segmentation with GA
- Your website's domain & GA
- Configuring goals & funnels
- Configuring e-commerce
- Configuring e-commerce for non e-commerce sites
- Configuring site search
- Configuring campaign tracking.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Google Analytics Configuration Workshop course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
Administration access to an active Google Analytics account is required for the duration of the course.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Google Analytics Configuration Workshop General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Google Analytics Configuration Workshop courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.