Google Analytics Interpretation WorkshopCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Google Analytics Interpretation Workshop Training?
Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will be able to understand how Google Analytics can be used to accurately analyse how visitors arrive at their website and how they behave and interact with their website content.
Who Should Attend
Google Analytics Interpretation Workshop - is a one day practical, hands-on course aimed at online marketers, web executives, webmasters, agency account managers and campaign managers who need to understand Google Analytics reports and act on the information they provide.
- Accessing Google Analytics (GA)
- What's possible with Web Analytics
- What's possible with GA
- User administration
- Account & Profiles
- Basic filter administration
- Google Analytics visitor measurement methodology
- visits & Absolute Unique Visitors
- New visitors & returning visitors
- The Bounce rate
- Page Impressions & Unique Page Impressions
- Clicks & Visit discrepancies
- Calendars; timelines & date range comparisons
- Using graphs to identify trends & problems
- Your website's visitors
- Using custom segmentation with GA
- Your website's domain & GA
- Your traffic sources
- The nature of direct; organic; PPC and referral traffic
- Tracking & Integrating GA with Google Adwords
- Tracking other online marketing campaigns such as Yahoo; MSN
- Tracking off-line marketing campaigns such as magazine & billboard advertising
- Your website's content
- Your visitors paths through content
- Creating & analysing goals & funnels
- The site overlay as a usability tool
- Your site & E-commerce
- Using E-commerce on non E-commerce sites
- Your site and on-site behaviour.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Google Analytics Interpretation Workshop course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Marketing and Sales training organisations.
Administration access to an active Google Analytics account is required for the duration of the course.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Google Analytics Interpretation Workshop General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Google Analytics Interpretation Workshop courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.