Conducting MeetingsCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Conducting Meetings Training?
Use a variety of techniques to organise and conduct effective and interactive meetings (by phone or face-to-face) to gain time and increase productivity. By the end of the course delegates will be able to structure and conduct meetings to achieve objectives and avoid wasting time. Identify, understand and apply the PPCM approach. Develop communication skills and efficiently conduct professional meetings. Encourage contributions from all participants. Give constructive feedback. Deal with difficult situations or members.
Who Should Attend
This courses is suitable for individuals who are required to run, conduct and lead any kind of meeting and who wish to achieve success.
- Efficient Meeting Preparation
- Identifying the different types of meetings
- Structuring the various phases of the meeting
- Isolating the common problems and difficulties that occur in meetings
- Adopting the appropriate tone and structure
- Identifying clearly the role and responsibilities of the chairperson
- Lead Effective Meetings with the PPCM Approach
- Preparation: clarifying and communicating the agenda
- Using various techniques to make people interact with each other
- Dealing with problematic attendees
- Encouraging participation from all attendees
- Controlling flow and time Develop Communications Skills
- Questioning and listening techniques
- Identifying the key message and the needs of the audience
- Practising persuasion techniques to feel more confident in dealing with others
- Developing your personality to build rapport more easily and successfully
- Maintaining assertiveness
- Handling misunderstandings
- Give Constructive Feedback
- Mastering summarising techniques
- Pursuing effective reviews.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Conducting Meetings course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Conducting Meetings General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Conducting Meetings courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.