Negotiation Skills for ManagersCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Negotiation Skills for Managers Training?
Enhance existing negotiation skills when dealing with common managerial issues in the workplace. Improve your self-confidence and your skills when negotiating one-to-one, one-to-groups and one-to-other departments and multi-party negotiations in order to secure win/win results. By the end of the course delegates will be able to - Identify the most appropriate approach when dealing with potential managerial dead locks such as remuneration packages, deadlines, budgets and resources - How to avoid having a situation that ends in negotiation by planning, preempting the recipients response when delivering sensitive managerial messages that could lead to disagreement - How to remove emotion from sensitive negotiations and motivate the other person/s towards a win-win outcome - The appropriate communication approach when negotiating up, across and down the organistaional chart.
Who Should Attend
This course is for managers wanting to enhance their basic negotiation skills to achieve a higher degree of success. If you are already involved in commercial negotiations with customers, suppliers and colleagues both inside and outside your organisation and want to broaden your toolkit then this course will offer you a fun, safe and interactive platform in which to do this. You will meet other managers who face similar issues as yourself and together as a group will explore other ways to approach negotiations.
- Develop Assertive Communication
- Analysing your personal communication style
- Flexing your communication style to motivate others towards a win- win outcome
- Gaining cooperation from others
- Using non-verbal communication to build rapport to influence view points
- How to follow an easy to apply process that promotes confidence; gives structure and a professional approach
- How to adapt the process to the situation and climate
- Identifying what behavior characteristics people adopt when in stressful situations and the impact on others
- Developing a strategy on how to adapt behavior styles to match others
- Identifying what concessions are available to offer and how to package them to motivate other parties towards a win-win outcome
- Skills Practice and Case Studies
- Researched and developed case studies that allow learners to apply techniques
- Safe supportive skills practice using real life work based situations.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Negotiation Skills for Managers course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Negotiation Skills for Managers General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Negotiation Skills for Managers courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.