🎓 Open / Public Training Course Event
Wed 19th Aug 2020 ⭐
8 Places Available
End date : Fri 21st Aug - End time : 0.6875 -
Course Guaranteed To Take Place ✔
Course Ready To BookGood news, this SEO Essentials course which is due to take place in Reading on the 19th Aug has already achieved the minimum delegate numbers required in order for it to definitely take place and can therefore be Booked & Paid for Online. The course benefits from our lowest price guarantee.
Confirmed bookings will receive instant confirmation, receipt of payment, a paid invoice and full joining instructions by return. Every course booked with Xyz is protected by our Customer Service Charter. In order to book or to receive a quote for this training please start by completing the enquiry form below.
Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will be able to build and implement an SEO strategy & action plan for their website guiding internal resources or managing an external agency.
Who Should Attend?
Search Engine Optimisation Essentials Workshop is a practical, hands-on course aimed at online marketers, web executives, webmasters, agency account managers and campaign managers who want to understand what SEO is and how to plan & implement an SEO campaign for their own website using internal resources or by engaging an agency.
Specific SEO Essentials joining instructions will be supplied to you (if appropriate) once your booking is confirmed. If, once confirmation has been received, you are in anyway unsure of what prerequisites or items you need to bring or provide, then your dedicated training manager or the trainer conducting your course will be able to confirm this with you. Contact numbers and ways to get in touch will be provided.
- Introductions & agenda
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- The power of search
- Organic search (SEO) versus paid search (PPC)
- Crawling search engines & how they work
- Meta search engines
- Web directories
- Which search engines to focus on?
- What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- The find; read; crawl; index and rank of SEO
- Dealing with dynamic & database-driven sites
- On-site ranking factors including Title tags; Meta tags & content
- On-site ranking factors including domains; sub-domains & URLs
- Off-site ranking factors & inbound links
- Google Page Rank
- Planning & implementing your SEO strategy
- Measuring SEO with position checking
- Measuring SEO with Google Analytics
- Researching keywords
- Planning; prioritising & implementing on-site changes
- Planning;prioritising & implementing off-site link building
- Understanding Search engine penalties..
Specific venue information; which includes the full address, directions to the venue, public transport links, parking, refreshments, nearby hotels and whether or not food is provided will be supplied to confirmed bookings prior to the start of the course. SEO Essentials training is also available at training centres UK wide and on client premises (as required) provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved.
Training venue location and streetview links can be found at the top of this page.
Our SEO Essentials courses are accredited by the most recognised certificating body and supported by certification produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest & most respected Marketing and Sales training companies..
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to as a matter of priority.