Writing Newsletters and MagazinesCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Writing Newsletters and Magazines Training?
This course will show you how to find the right content and write about it in an engaging, informative and stimulating format. It covers layout and design techniques to capture your readers interest and hold their attention.
Who Should Attend
Any person who requires the need to be trained in Writing Newsletters and Magazines through the course of their normal working duties. This course is suitable for anyone working in the PR arena or Marketing and Sales sector, pre-requisites may be required.
Recognising what makes corporate publications successful
- Comparing different types of publications
- Preparing issues and planning to meet deadlines
- Setting and sticking to production schedules
- Finding good stories and selecting content
- Agreeing key messages and considering reader response
- Working with contributors and making the most of contributors
- Carrying out effective research
- Arranging; carrying out and writing up interviews
- Writing copy that interest readers and gets the corporate message across
- Adapting writing styles to suit readership and message
- Maintaining the corporate and human interest balance
- Editing copy without offending others
- Designing eye-catching and effective layouts
- Making pictures work to your advantage
- Checking page proofs and avoiding the classic mistakes.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Writing Newsletters and Magazines course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
Open Courses & Public Events
Our Writing Newsletters and Magazines training public event calendar has more than open course training dates taking place across the UK. Search and book securely online and receive an immediate confirmation together with full joining instructions, your VAT invoice and a receipt of payment. You are also able to make an enquiry and receive our formal quotation. Lowest price guaranteed.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
In addition to a comprehensive Writing Newsletters and Magazines open course schedule, training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, start by completing the form below and we'll send you the full course information and a quotation based on your requirements.
Make A Writing Newsletters and Magazines General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Writing Newsletters and Magazines courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.