Presentation Skills Using Microsoft PowerPointCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Presentation Skills Using Microsoft PowerPoint Training?
This course will help you make the most out of your presentations by combining the basis of a presentation with the most commonly used software medium. Delegates will be able to apply these techniques to all of their future presentations, by using planning tools, basic animation and setting objectives.
Who Should Attend
Any person who requires the need to be trained in Presentation Skills Using Microsoft PowerPoint through the course of their normal working duties. This course is suitable for anyone working in the Presenting arena or Marketing and Sales sector, pre-requisites may be required.
Creating a presentation
- The importance of structure
- Creating simple yet interesting slides
- Using diagrams; pictures; charts and tables to maintain interest
- Using templates to decrease formatting time
- The 'rules' for creating effective PowerPoint presentations
- Delivering a presentation
- Setting objectives
- Stopping the audience 'drifting off'
- Using slides that supplement the speaker rather than distracting the audience
- Using animations effectively
- Overcoming nerves and becoming a confident speaker
- Techniques for coping with technical problems
- Coaching on creating effective slides
- Practice at delivering presentations
- Examples of 'good' and 'bad' Powerpoint presentations.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Presentation Skills Using Microsoft PowerPoint course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Presentation Skills Using Microsoft PowerPoint General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Presentation Skills Using Microsoft PowerPoint courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.