High Level Telephone SkillsCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is High Level Telephone Skills Training?
This course is packed full of fresh concepts and strategies that are guaranteed to maximise your sales success when selling over the telephone. This workshop covers advanced telephone sales skills that will help you to attract new business and manage existing accounts. The main focus of the two days is relationship building and adopting an approach that is centred on achieving sales through world-class service. This approach will help you to secure fresh business and also attract and retain loyal and profitable customers. By the end of the course delegates will be able to understand the psychology behind the modern day purchasing decisions that your customers make. Recognise how to make a positive connection with every customer every time. Develop a telesales strategy that attracts and rewards loyal customers. Handle every objection professionally and productively. Turn complaints into sales opportunities. Manage challenging customer behaviour. Work with a sales process that focuses on helping the customer to buy rather than the outdated hard sell. Be aware of your own strengths, limitations, motivators and work motivators. Identify clearly areas for your future development.
Who Should Attend
Any person who requires the need to be trained in High Level Telephone Skills through the course of their normal working duties. This course is suitable for anyone working in the Telesales arena or Marketing and Sales sector, pre-requisites may be required.
- Sales Through Service - It's the Only Way
- What do customers want from a service or solution provider?
- How do customers think and feel when they are buying a product or service?
- Your role in helping customers to buy from you
- Powerful Communication - How to be Heard
- High level questioning skills
- Advanced and creative listening skills
- Presenting a win/win solution
- Influencing skills
- Building the Relationship
- Managing our mindset: the self fulfilling prophecy
- Understanding and respecting the customer's emotional needs
- Language and voice skills to build rapport
- Turning a complaint into a positive sales interaction
- Managing challenging customer behaviour
- The Sales Process - Structure versus Script
- Goal and outcome setting
- The sales process meets the buying process
- Identify cross-selling opportunities
- When and how to close
- Objection handling
- Planning for Customer Retention
- Developing after sales strategies
- Rewarding and attracting customer loyalty
- How to influence customer service strategies.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The High Level Telephone Skills course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A High Level Telephone Skills General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in High Level Telephone Skills courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.